Very high thermal performance for shades and sun protection systems
In the quest for the highest possible thermal performance, metallic and mother-of-pearl fabrics act as a barrier for heat and light. When exposed to solar radiation, they form a highly efficient shield against the heat. The results are better indoor temperature control, greater user comfort and more energy savings.
Fabrics with SRC (Solar Reflective Coating) boast a mother-of-pearl or metallic surface treatment that significantly helps to enhance the heat and light protection performance of the indoor shades and sun protection systems.
· They filter the sun’s rays, hence preventing reflections to the inside of the room
· Optimal visual comfort, filtering up to 94% of the UV rays
· Very high protection from the heat (a Gtot int. factor of 0.27, with refraction of up to 77% of the heat)
· Glare control in work areas
· Different degrees of opening, to maintain visibility to the outside
· Lower energy consumption of the building
· Free of lead, phthalates and toxic substances, making them health friendly
· Fire resistance rating
· They enable the attainment of energy credits through the LEED, BREEAM, HQE, BBC, Minergie, and Passivhaus programs, among others.
· Made in the EU. Compliance with all applicable international certifications